Saturday, April 26, 2008

Walt Disney All Star Sports Resort!


In Florida, we stayed at the All Star Sports Resort. We have been to Disney World five times prior to this year. We always used to stay at a hotel off the Disney grounds or stay with friends. We would have to rent a car and travel to the parks.

We discovered the Resorts at Disney! They can be expensive, but let me tell you it's worth it. We didn't rent a car. We didn't have to lug around with luggage...Disney had our luggage delivered to the resort and our room. They picked us up at the airport.

We took the shuttles back and forth from the resort to Disney, Animal Kingdom, MGM and Epcot. They left us right at the front of the park. Now that's what I'm talking about. Such a convenience!

There are 3 All Star Resorts....each with a team. There is the All Star Movies, All Star Music and All Star Sports. Each resort is decorated according to it's theme. As you see the pictures in the blog....it's a pretty cool idea!


At the football section, there was a bunch of X and O's on the field the size of my son Jake. I asked David to take a picture of Jake and I in front of the "hugs and kisses" David and Jacob looked at each other and busted out laughing. I said "what are you guys laughing at"? David said "Aileen, these are not hugs and kisses symbols.....they mean offense and defense."


Well, whatever.....I hate football....that's why we stayed in the baseball section!

1 comment:

Joe & Nina Cruz said...

Hi Aileen -

I knew it was you by that smile...you always had the prettiest smile in our church. It's me Carmen Diaz (daughter)...I happen to be messing around in google and came across this blog. You guys are a beautiful family!

God Bless.