Saturday, June 14, 2008

Awards, Awards, Awards

I am proud to say again that my boys have been honored for their academic achievements, band achievements and sports achievement. Yes, I'm a mom that loves to brag.....! Jacob, besides being inducted in the National Honors Society, was honored again with the Good Citizenship award and a math award!

Andrew was honored also for Good Citizenship and Excellency in Academics. Also, he was selected to play in the Jazz Ensemble at school.

Again, I cannot take full credit for having such wonderful boys......God in his mercy and goodness has bless David and I with two young men with good values. We tried our best to instill in them the love of God and the importance of education and good behave, but ultimately God is the one who we give all glory and honor to. Because if it were not for Him, It would be impossible.

1 comment:

Elerrina said...

that's so awesome...tell them i said great job! now can they inspire mikey to do the same please!!!