Thursday, January 15, 2015

Hey you all!

I'm back! Yeah, yeah, I know....I'm inconsistent with this stupid blog. The irony of it is that I have so many things I need to say and this is the best way to do it. But, I get lazy and end up doing other stuff that's actually more important.  It's 2015. I want this year to be my break out year. I want my photography business to explode. I want faithful clients.  I want people to stop thinking that I can hand out discounts and cheap prices because they can't or they don't want to pay for my services.  I have spent years educating myself, buying expensive equipment and learning how to use all the equipment, to be treated as an amatuer.  It's disgusting how someone gets a "high end" camera that takes beautiful pictures and right away they think they are professional photographers.  They are clueless. They don't know anything about lighting, aperture priority, shutter priority, manual setting, exposure compensation, ISO....etc.  I can go on and on, but let's leave it there. I have some pictures to edit.  I'll be back later......

No comments: