Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Passion of the King!

After 2 1/2 month of rehearsals and 7 performance...it was finally over! It's a grueling schedule, but at the end, doing the show is an awesome experience! I love the stage, especially if it has to do with the work of the Lord!!!

About 5000 people came to see the show and I absolutely know with out a doubt that many people came to the Lord and those who had knew him and left him came back to him and many others were touch and the seed was planted! We won't know the physical number here on earth, but when we get to heaven, I'm sure there will be some who will come to all of us who participated and say..."I'm here because I went to see the Passion of the King, thank you for giving to the Lord, I was a life that was saved." AMEN!

Here are some pictures from the show:


No comments: